oceans of cosmic love...
It's time to switch your focus from WTF just happened?! To WTF can I do to make a difference..
As the cogs of mainstream society begin to turn again I've been reflecting on what I can do to make a difference now.
The book boxes on our drives are empty, we shared our summer salads from the garden with neighbours and swapped our courgettes for next doors cooking apples. We cooked extra portions for friends who were working over time. We delivered left overs on rainy evenings.
So now what? If you feel the push for change like we do then here is a simple list of things you can do to move foward.
I had to dig deep for some of these, and others are quite simple... what can we all do to make a difference in our streets, our communities, our circles and even our countries.
1. Shop local and independent. Switch your Costa to a independent barista. Shop for your veg at the green grocers rather than the supermarket. Not only is it going to last longer, you'll know what's in the produce and where it was grown. Try local markets aswell, you are putting money into the pockets it is needed most. Small business is here to stay if you make it so.
2. Talk. Stop and actually talk to people. Ask them how they are, smile and say good morning. Connection is at an all time low and the increase in mental health problems and suicide is rising due to the increase in fear and the restricting of connection. Let people know you see them. Ok they might not always reply, but let them be seen and acknowledged. It takes less than a minute to say good morning in the street and you know what it will raise your vibration too.
3. Acceptance of others: As humans we need us to work together to ascend and to survive. Dont let the mainstream narrative of fear ripple from you onto others. Understand and accept that everyone at the moment has a choice and every family is woven of different energies and souls. What's right for you, may not be right for them. Go about your life you way with no judgement. Understanding we are all allowed the freedom to make our own choices will make for a lighter end to 2020.
4. Focus on what matters. We've all had our priorities shaken up recently and our eyes are open to what was a distraction and what is actually a requirement for a truly fulfilled life. Let's keep that focus as we continue. The things that are a distraction, cut back on them and really focus on those things you missed so much when you couldn't have them. No I dont mean coffee. I mean hugs, family, connecting to nature and freedom. Focus on how you can add more of that to your future.
5. Find your community: Get out of the four walls and connect with people on the same vibration as you. During lockdown there probable has been a shift in vibration, which can cause friendships to change. Now is the perfect time to shake things up. Sign up for a course, pick a new hobbie, call someone when you think of them, start walking your dogs with a neighbour. Collectively we are stronger together and the cycle of swimming in your own company ends when you say it does.
6. Keep your voice: I recently lost my voice. At first I thought it was stolen, then I went through a time where I considered it unimportant. So I turned down the volume. In the quietness l was reminded that every voice matters, including my own. Use your voice in anyway which you believe it is needed. Call a friend, sign a petition, ask the question and share your thoughts.
7. Focus on Love: I know we have said it before and I will probably say it again. There is so much anger right now and so much division between us please dont add to it. Use love as the compass for your day. Make all of your decisions based on love. Fear has no place here now. If we intend to shift towards 5D then we must MUST focus on love.
8. Choose your own pace: 2020 was the year that we all slowed down. Mentally and physically alot of us had time to reflect and grow. My thoughts recently when to what if we arent meant to be going 90mph every single day. What if we quite liked a slower pace. What if we would prefer somewhere in between the the slowness and the speed of every day life. Only you decide the pace.
This world is on the cusp of changing. Its exciting & scary all rolled into one. Your actions can make all the difference.
Oceans of Love
Charlie Edwards - Healer- Light Language Creative - Founder @ Untamed Soul Magazine.